Sunday, July 6, 2008

Arrived in Mexico


Well, we all arrived safely and after the fun of customs, we went in our seperate directions to our host families. Sarah and I along with Rosie got picked up by a driver to help with the all the boxes and we arrived at our host home. I went to church this morning and all the people were so loving and seem blessed to have us there. Pastor Luis introduced us each individually and I almost missed my name, Jhaneth had to give me the nudge. I enjoyed a taco lunch and then off to Sam´s Club and WalMart, hopefully we didn´t forget anything after four hours of shopping. We made a stop at the Ortega´s and I made a new friend named Lola (not the one with feathers in her hair) and she almost bit my hand off. bye fellow bloggers...


*[Unfortunately I know not who blogged this... I'm assuming it's Wendy Zahn... either way, it shall be posted... :) ]*

posted by yours truly,
tiara

No comments: